Wrap around Care
Breakfast and After-School Club
At Walgrave, we have a Breakfast Club from 8am until 8.45am, and an After School Club from 3.15pm until 6pm daily. The Breakfast Club is run by Mrs Fisk & Mrs Newbery and the After School Club is run by either Mrs Fisk or Mrs Newbery alongside a sports coach from R & D Coaching.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment in which your child’s well-being and safety is paramount to our practice.
- To ensure every child within our care is seen and heard at all times.
- To provide high quality childcare for every child.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We offer before and after school care during term time for the children of Walgrave Primary School.
- We aim to provide your child with a range of activities and experiences from slime making to role play to baking.
- A healthy breakfast is provided for all children attending in the mornings.
- A light tea/snack is provided for children at After School Club
All bookings for wrap around care must be made via your Parentmail Account and paid for upon booking.
If you are intending to pay by childcare vouchers, please ensure you email the school to advise of the amount you are transferring so we can top up your account ready for you to book.