Induction Information for New Families
Starting school for the first time - or joining a new school community as a result of a move - can be a little daunting.
We want to make you and your child/ren feel very welcome and 'at home' at Walgrave as quickly as possible.
We will therefore ask you to complete a number of forms and draw your attention to other documents to make this transition as smooth and informed as possible. If you have any questions about any of these documents, please contact the school office who will be happy to help.
There are various forms that are required to be completed before your child starts school. These will be issued to you in paper form along with a welcome letter. We will also need to see your child's ORIGINAL birth certificate.
Please follow this link for a virtual tour of our school.
Induction Programme Dates
To be confirmed
Data Collection Form Free School Meals / Pupil Premium ApplicationsHome/School Agreement Form
- Guide to Starting School
- Free School Meals Information
- School Transport Information
- Privacy Notice (Data Protection)
- Health, Safety and Security at Walgrave
- Inclusion Information
- PE at Walgrave
- Walgrave PTA information
- Breakfast and After School Club Information
- School Diary Dates
- Uniform Information
- School Lunch info (Hot meals are at no cost for families in Foundation Stage, Year 1 & 2)
- Attendance and Punctuality Guide
- British Values
- Key Stage 1 Fruit and Veg Scheme