WELCOME TO Silver Birch
Silver Birch is the final class at Walgrave and encompasses Year 5 and Year 6. Mrs Bradley teaches on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday mornings, with Mrs White teaching the remainder of the week assisted by Mrs Fisk; our fabulous Teaching Assistant.
Our goal is to make the final year of their Primary Education stimulating, challenging, exciting and above all...fun! This is done through varied activities ranging from thought-provoking Philosophical discussions to sailing.
Year 5 and 6 children gain even more independence as we venture away from school on a residential trip that provides them with numerous opportunities to complete various adventurous activities.
Year 6 ends for our children with a traditional Maypole Dance Afternoon where our 'May Queen and King' are chosen before a performance of our Leavers’ Assembly allowing the children to say goodbye to their primary school before continuing their journey at their respective secondary schools.
Please take a look at our half termly Class Letter to see the exciting topics we will be covering in class!
Please find all home learning documents here
- Silver Birch Home Activities
- Silver Birch Home Learning Grid
- Silver Birch Home Learning Grid 12th June
- Silver Birch Home Learning Grid 2
- SIlver Birch Year 5 Home Learning Grid 26th June 2020
- Silver Birch Year 5 Letter Home Friday 12th June
- Silver Birch Year 6 Letter Home Friday 12th June
- Silver Birch Year 6 Letter Home Friday 26th June