Standards and progress are a constant focus for the work of the school.
Standards of achievement and progress are measured very closely across the school and where additional support is needed proven schemes are put in place to ensure every child achieves their potential and beyond.
The staff and Governors of the school are constantly striving to raise the academic achievement of all pupils.
Highlights for standards
In 2019 there were 20 pupils in Year six.
In 2019 at the end of their time at our school:
- 70% of our pupils achieved at least the expected level in Reading, Writing and Maths, 10% achieved the Higher Standard in all three areas
- The average progress score in Reading was 1.1 and the Average Scaled Score was 107.1
- The average progress score in Writing was -0.8
- The average progress score in Maths was -1.17 and the Average Scaled Score was 105.1
- 85% of pupils achieved the age related expected level or above in Reading, 40% achieved the higher standard
- 90% of pupils achieved the age related expected level or above Writing, 20% achieved working at greater depth
- 85% of pupils achieved the age related expected level or above in Maths, 25% achieved the higher standard
We are incredibly proud of how well our children attain – regardless of their starting points – and our determination that all children will succeed is borne out by our Ofsted judgement of us being a Good school.
Department of Education Performance data
Click here to access school performance data.
This can also be used to compare the school's performance with that of other schools and National Standards.