WELCOME TO Oak
Oak class is our wonderful Reception class at Walgrave Primary School. Miss Tipler teaches throughout the week, ably assisted by Mrs Kingham, Miss Taylor and Mrs Yeowart. Together they form a caring and enthusiastic team!
In Reception we strive to make every experience memorable and stimulating for all children. We support the children to build on their independence, confidence and knowledge through play.
The EYFS team know and understand that children learn rapidly through rich opportunities, where they explore, investigate and discover. Our topic-based curriculum provides activities that are engaging, meaningful and fun. Whenever possible our planning is guided by the children’s interests’ and questions. We provide many hands-on experiences and with the right balance of challenge and support. Children are actively involved in a range of memorable learning experiences which promote creativity, independence and enjoyment.
Please take a look at our half termly Class Letter to see what is happening in Oak!
- Activities to Try at Home ELG
- EYFS Early Learning Goals
- Oak Class Letter Term 1 2019 2020
- Oak Class Letter Term 2 2019 2020
- Oak Class Letter Term 3 2019 2020
- Oak Class Letter Term 4 2019 2020
- Oak Class Letter Term 5 2019 2020
- Oak Class Letter Term 6 2019 2020
- Oak Home Learning Grid
- Oak Home Learning Grid 2
- Oak T4W Book
- Useful websites for Reception KS1