Health, Safety & Security
We recognise that the wellbeing of the children, staff and visitors whilst learning and working at our school is paramount.
We therefore have a few stipulations that we ask our school community to work within to ensure that we can maintain a safe and secure environment for all:
- No one is allowed access in to the school without signing in (and signing out) via the School Office.
- No abuse of staff tolerated.
- No smoking of any substance (including electronic cigarettes) anywhere on the school site - including the grounds.
- No alchohol to be consumed on site at any time - including the grounds.
- No dogs anywhere on the site unless express permission given from the Headteacher or a member of the Leadership Team.
- No cycling, scooting, Segways or skateboards on site.
- No adult to talk to a child/children through the boundary fences during the school day.
- No nuts or nut products (including peanuts) in case of undiagnosed nut allergies.
- No images taken during a school event / performance to be shared on social media - to be used for personal use only.
- No running in school.
- No earrings to be worn for PE.
- Swimming hats required for all swimming lessons.
- No return to school within 48 hours of the last symptom for a tummy bug - see below for advice on duration of exclusions for other temporary but contagious illnesses.